Participating in the MyWawaVisit will give you the chance to share important feedback about your most recent experience. This feedback is crucial to the company’s understanding of what works and what doesn’t. They will know what works and what needs to be kept, and if it is not working, they can start changing it to make your experience better in the future.
You can also enter a drawing for a $25 gift card or a $500 Wawa gift card.
Wawa Survey is currently taking customer feedback through its MyWawaVisit Survey to improve the services at its current establishments. By taking part in the MyWawaVisit Survey Survey, you can help the company resolve all the flaws in individual stores. It takes about 5 minutes to complete. You can visit Wawa whether you are a regular customer or a first-time visitor. You can take the survey on www.mywawavisit.com if you have visited a Wawa store.
You will need to enter both the unique MyWawaVisit Survey Code and the store number provided upon entering the store. This process isn’t as complex as it may seem. As soon as you enter the survey, you will be presented with a range of interesting questions. Feel free to answer them at your leisure and in accordance with your experience.
Participation Steps For MyWawaVisit Survey
By conducting the MyWawaVisit customer satisfaction survey, the company is gathering feedback it can use for the betterment of the company. The Wawa food delivery survey does the same thing. Your honest thoughts, comments, or suggestions are forwarded through the survey so that the company can understand and serve you better. Here are the steps to participate in the MyWawaVisit Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Ensure that you are here to provide honest feedback before you start the MyWawaVisit customer satisfaction survey. Cut out any sort of partiality or prejudice from your mind before taking the MyWawaVisit guest satisfaction Survey.
- Make sure that you have thoroughly read the Survey Requirements and Survey Restrictions headings before moving on in this article.
- Go to MyWawaVisit.com and click on the survey link.
- By clicking on the “Espanol” button, you can change the default language of the Wawa delivery survey to Spanish.
- To enter the required information, grab your Wawa sales receipt.
- If you have a receipt from Wawa or an invitation to complete the MyWawaVisit feedback survey, enter the MyWawaVisit Survey Code located on the receipt or invitation.
- Enter the Store Number that is on your receipt now.
- After checking the entered information, you can now begin the survey by clicking the “Start” button.
- Provide your experience at Wawa as an answer to the MyWawaVisit feedback questions.
- You will be asked to enter personal information such as your email address, phone number, postal code, etc.
Wawa Survey Requirements
- Winners are solely responsible for all taxes associated with prizes.
- By using the sweepstakes link provided in the Resources & Links section, you can enter the survey by mail.
- It is essential that you have access to a computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone with a fast internet connection.
- Entrants must be legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia.
- Enter the required information in a recent MyWawaVisit invitation or receipt.
- If you wish to take this MyWawaVisit customer satisfaction survey, you must be able to understand English or Spanish.
- Make sure you are well-versed in writing in either English or Spanish.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in this MyWawaVisit customer satisfaction survey.
- Please take a few minutes to complete this survey.
- Be sure to provide valid personal information as winners will be contacted via email, phone, etc.
MyWawaVisit.com Survey Rules
- Participation in the MyWawaVisit.com Survey requires you to go to the survey website.
- We will not accept participants under the age of 18 for the Wawa Customer Survey.
- All 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, are allowed to participate in this survey.
- The MyWawaVisit satisfaction survey cannot be taken by Wawa employees, their families, sponsors, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, or promotion agencies.
- There is no validity to this survey outside the USA and where it is restricted by law.
- You will not increase your chances of winning by purchasing.
- Fulfilling MyWawaVisit feedback requirements and following survey restrictions are necessary for winning a prize.
- One entry per person, per mailing address, per email address is allowed.
- An attempt to destroy or damage the Wawa delivery guest satisfaction survey is illegal under both criminal and civil laws.
- They strongly advise users not to provide false feedback with partiality or prejudice mixed in.
- It will not be tolerated to cheat or commit fraud.
What Are The Sweepstakes Rules?
- Wawa’s Voice of the Customer Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time on August 1, 2021, and ends at 11:59 PM ET on December 31, 2021, and consists of five Entries Periods, one for each month the Sweepstakes is open. Entry Periods begin on the first day of the month and end on the last day of the month.
- You can access the entry page by scanning the QR code found on the POS materials at participating Wawa locations or by using the website printed on coupons and selected fuel pump and point of sale (POS) receipts available at participating Wawa locations while supplies last.
- In the MyWawaVisit customer survey, you will be asked numerous questions regarding your most recent experience at Wawa, as well as your name, address, email address, and telephone number (as well as the survey code printed on your coupon or receipt, if prompted). MyWawaVisit Survey codes can only be used once. Mobile data and message rates may apply if entering through a mobile device.
- Suppose you would like to be entered in the Sweepstakes and be eligible to win the random drawing applicable to that Entry Period. In that case, you must submit your entry by 11:59 pm ET on the last day of the applicable Entry Period.
- By entering, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final in all respects relating to the Sweepstakes, including the interpretation of these rules.
How Are Sweepstake Winners Selected?
Approximately three days after the end of an Entry Period, Promotion Mechanics, Inc., an independent judging organization, will conduct random drawings to select fifty-one winners as follows:
- All eligible entries received during the Entry Period will be considered to determine the Grand Prize winner
- Five winners will be selected from among all eligible entries from each of the Sponsor’s ten regions, who will each receive a First Prize.
A Wawa gift card valued at $500 and a gift basket containing Wawa merchandise worth approximately $75 will be awarded as the Grand Prize. There is a total Approximate Retail Value of $575 for the Grand Prize. First, Prizes will consist of a $25 Wawa gift card and a gift basket of Wawa merchandise valued at approximately $75. The total ARV for each prize is $100. There are a total of $5,575.75 in ARV for all prizes awarded during each Entry Period. Wawa gift card prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the company. Each entry period is limited to one prize per person.
The Sponsor reserves the right to notify winners by telephone, email, or delivery service at its sole discretion. They conduct our prize presentations in-store most of the time to ensure that each winner receives their prize. A prize notification that has been returned as undeliverable will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected. No cash or gift cards can be redeemed for prizes. Prizes cannot be substituted, in whole or in part, except by the Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable value or greater will be awarded.
|Reward||$500 Gift Card and $75 Worth Wawa Merchandise|
|Available Languages||English and Spanish|
Why Wawa Customer Survey?
For over a century, Wawa has been in business. The company has a lot of time to improve its services, but if they don’t enlist the help of the customers, their efforts will be a waste of time. When the 19th century began, it was not possible to gather and assess information about every customer who visited the store.
However, thanks to the advancement in technology, today, every customer can leave their feedback without getting up from the couch, thanks to www.mywawavisit.com, a specialized portal designed to record and implement the feedback of every visitor. Even the tiniest of your problems will be resolved as soon as they are found to be genuine! Their implementation services are just the tip of the iceberg. At Wawa, they understand how valuable your time is. If you’re lucky, you could win a $500 gift card just by taking five minutes of your time to take the MyWawaVisit feedback survey.
There is no doubt about the quality of the products available at Wawa stores. There is only one issue, and that is perhaps the remoteness of the location. Sometimes even mainstream outlets struggle with their level of service. It is for this reason that the MyWawaVisit survey is important. Let Wawa give you the best experience you’ve ever had at a convenience store!
The Wawa brand was first established in 1803 in Pennsylvania. The farm was originally a simple iron foundry but was later converted into a dairy farm in 1890. It had its share of problems back then. As an example, raw milk had been causing an unknown sickness to spread throughout the state, but the CEO, George Wood, hired a team of doctors to analyze every product before distributing it.
In the early 1900s, Wawa became one of the top dairies that delivered certified milk products right to people’s doorsteps. During the two World Wars, the company ruled the roost, but it was hit by a massive roadblock in the 1960s when a convenience store opened. At that time, people preferred to purchase dairy products directly from stores rather than having them delivered. This was the next stage in the development of Wawa.
During the 1960s, George Wood’s grandson Grahame Wood opened the first Food Market in Pennsylvania. In the later years, other such markets were built, only to be converted into complete convenience stores in the 70s.
Currently, Wawa operates in New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, Florida, and Washington, D.C., offering convenience stores and gas stations. Pennsylvania is also included on its list of states. It is among the largest convenience store chains on the East Coast. Occasionally, it appears in renowned local and international publications.
MyWawaVisit Survey sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the 50 states, as well as the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age. Anyone associated with the company and their immediate family members is not eligible. Winning entries will be mailed to the winners. Take a few minutes to complete this short survey, and you could win a $75 or $500 Wawa gift card, depending on where you live.
Any filters or tags don’t bind MyWawaVisit Survey, and customers are encouraged to provide their honest and impartial feedback so that the company can build upon it for the future. No matter how many times you have visited the Wawa store, your honest comments matter a lot. Wawa isn’t shy to take customer feedback in regard to making better decisions as they feel like every consumer is a part of their family.