The survey on MyWawaVisit.com aims to get feedback from customers directly so that they can communicate directly with them. If you want to provide feedback and have a chance to win prizes, this article will be very useful as we have collected all the information you need.
There are MyWawaVisit convenience stores and gas stations along the East Coast of the USA, including New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and Florida.
What Are The MyWawaVisit Survey Requirements?
- Winners are solely responsible for all taxes associated with prizes.
- Follow the sweepstakes link provided in our Resources & Links section to enter the survey by mail.
- It is essential that you have access to a computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone with a fast internet connection.
- Entrants must be legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia.
- Enter the required information in a recent Wawa survey invitation or receipt.
- You must be able to understand English or Espanol to take this customer satisfaction survey by Wawa.
- Make sure you are well-versed in writing in either English or Spanish.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in this Wawa customer satisfaction survey.
- This survey will take about two minutes to complete.
- Be sure to provide valid personal information as winners will be contacted via email, phone, etc.
Every person who completes Wawa’s online survey has the chance to win a $500 gift card and a $75 gift basket of merchandise. Those interested in participating must keep the receipt of a recent purchase and have done a recent purchase. After that, customers older than 18 can enter the website and complete the information requested on the sales receipt. You can get in touch with customer support if you encounter any problems with accessing the survey.