Wawa’s MyWawaVisit Survey is an online questionnaire found at www.mywawavisit.com, designed by the company to determine service and product satisfaction.
Using the information you provide, you can improve the company’s products, customer service, and even the atmosphere of the store. MyWawaVisit customer surveys are available online for your convenience.
Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstake Rules?
- There will be a total of five entry periods for the Voice of the Customer Sweepstakes, one for each month that it is open, beginning at 12:00 PM ET on August 1, 2021, and ending at 11:59 PM ET on December 31, 2021. The first day of the month is the beginning of the entry period, and the last day is the end of the entry period.
- The entry page can be accessed by scanning the QR code found on POS materials at participating Wawa locations or by using the website printed on coupons and selected fuel pump and point of sale (POS) receipts available at participating Wawa locations while supplies last.
- The MyWawaVisit customer survey will ask you several questions about your most recent visit to Wawa, as well as your name, address, email address, and phone number (and, if you are prompted, the survey code printed on your coupon or receipt). You can only use the MyWawaVisit Survey codes once. If entering via a mobile device, you may be charged for mobile data and messages.
- Imagine entering the Sweepstakes and being eligible for the random drawing applicable to that Entry Period. You must submit your entry by 11:59 pm ET on the last day of the applicable Entry Period if that is the case.
- Participants agree to abide by and be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final in all respects relating to the Sweepstakes, including the interpretation of these rules.